Friday, April 1, 2011

muddy waters

This interview with Bob Guza just muddies the waters for me!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Scoop-1031331.aspx

I don’t know how to process this other than to say I think Guza may have bi-polar like Sonny.

OR
(not to sound paranoid or suspicios but seriously…)

Maybe VMG comments, Ingo’s texts, are all HYPE.. which really makes me sad. I did read a VMG comment that said “I don’t want to know what Brenda is doing until I get the script” so maybe she doesn’t know but that is stupid.. there are contracts… (well no.. look at the crap with RH contract… and poor TC. Obvs contracts mean nothing).
Oh dear!
I have no idea.

I know that I have faith in the s/l I presented here.
I believe Franco is behind it all.
I also think your idea of Franco using Brenda/Jax baby is very conceivable.. but when I pause on the name “Lucien” it makes me think he would be a decendant of Lucky’s not Brenda/Jax which throws me for a loop.

It makes me wonder if Helena and Franco and all of the other GH villians just ‘hang out’ in Guza’s head because he doesn’t make sense to me. Now I’m wondering “who did Lucky sleep with 3 years ago that Suzanne would have access to?”. Argh! (and why??)

You and I both have some dark/twisted s/l’s but we’re not Guza. (yay!)

April 1, 2011 at 8:08 pm

(JAQ does not want to sound like Guza... who does?)
That's all for today! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment